Thursday, February 9, 2012

Wrong side of the bed.

I am having an awful day.

What's on my mind right now? I'm thinkin some people just really need to get punched in the face. We're in college now; it surprises me to know the amount of people who still need some growing up to do. I am so sick and tired of being taken advantage of because I'm too caring and generous. People think they can just disrespect me and be rude just because I'm small and nice. BUT NOT ANYMORE. If you're going to treat me awfully, then don't expect me to be nice back. Where's people's respect these days? None of my friends back at home in Grandville are like this. I think it's just a Kalamazoo thing... I hate Kalamazoo. My roommate's shocked that I've never gotten wasted before....?! Uhm, I'm sorry but I like to keep things classy unlike you? You don't have to act like a child and tell everyone - because actually, people are going to look at you like you're some drunky that gets trashed every weekend. Just some advice. I am so over rude girls and their mentalities.
(I really apologize for venting.)

I'm normally a happy and sweet girl,
but when you push my last button, it's going to get ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment