Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Peeves.

1) When people don't text you back right away; it takes them hours.

If we're clearly having a legit conversation and you text me back a half hour later, yes, I am going to be mad and yes, I am going to respond with only one word. Don't start up a text convo with me and take forever to respond.

2) Bad breath. Actually, bad hygiene in general.

I hate sitting in small lectures where seats are really close and you get stuck sitting by some Joe-Schmoe you don't know. Especially when the kid has really REALLY bad breath and tries to talk to you all the time. I pretend that I'm listening when really I'm holding my breath for as long as I can. The guy in front of me smells like a trashcan. Do people not take baths nowadays?

3) When people step on the back of your shoe.

You're obviously walking too close to me. Back off people! Nothing bugs me more than slow walkers and/or close walkers. If you're going to step on my shoe, you are more than welcome to buy me a new pair :)

No comments:

Post a Comment