Tuesday, February 28, 2012

April showers bring May flowers

I just want to say that I am BEYOND excited for spring break! No, I am not bummed I am not going anywhere warm and yes, I am glad to be going home. I've been home-sick for a while now! Most of my friends and family aren't going anywhere either so it's all good :) Few reasons why I'm a happy camper:

1. People are bragging that they're going to PCB (Panama City Beach) but they don't know if it's going to be warm or not. It's the beginning of March, of course it's not going to be hot and sunny! Spring's coming baby! I checked the weather for Panama and it looks like they're going to have 60 degree weather and rain showers throughout the week. Must I say, I am glad to see that they are going to have terrible weather (awful of me, I know) but why waste hundreds of dollars going someplace that's just 20 degrees warmer than your hometown? It's not like they're going to get super tan anyway... that's what tanning beds are for, right? :)

2. I get to see all of my friends who go to different colleges because most of them are staying home too! I'm staying with my best friend (friends since 4th grade) at her house and I'm excited because her dad's a chef and I finally get to eat real food instead of crappy college cafeteria food, woohoo!

3. I miss my dog. I get to finally see the little nugget.

4. I live five minutes away from the RiverTown Crossings Mall and it's 100x better than Kalamazoo's Crossroads Mall -- guaranteed. I am going to shop til I drop.

5. I'm getting my hair re-highlighted... MUCH NEEDED!

6. No stress. No school. No problem :)

No comments:

Post a Comment