Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Fairytale -

It might seem as if I am always talking about the future, but why not, I mean, life is so wonderful and amazing; I cannot wait to see what's going to happen in five or ten years! Another dream of mine is to have maybe one or two kids (preferably two little girls!) so I can dress them up in cute, little brand-name clothes and spoil them to death and to also be the best mom that I can be. I want my kids to say, "Yup, that's my mom!" ...That's when I'll know I am doing something right.

The other day, I came upon a blog about a mom planning her little daughter's "fairy/ princess" themed birthday party and it inspired me so much that I want to do this for my precious princess someday! Glitter everywhere, pink fabrics and decorations, wings, wands, and tutus, fairy cupcakes -- I am obsessed! I know my daughter is going to love this party (probably when she turns three or four) because I know if my mom threw me a party like that when I was a toddler, I'd be the happiest girl ever. Party planning also interests me. I think it is just so much fun and it will also be heart-warming to see your kid happy and smiling at their party.The pictures below display the party I plan on throwing for my daughter perfectly.


No comments:

Post a Comment